The Science Robotics Club is an out-of-school-hours club which offers students the chance to do science and robotics related activities that extend and enhance the science and technology they experience in the classroom.
The Club aims:
- To encourage interest in Science and Technology
- To provide opportunities and facilities to support scientific interest
- To encourage a spirit of comradeship
- To liaise with other organizations who share these aims
- To search & promote the science talent and bring it to the limelight
- To enter the club into competitions in the surrounding region
- To tour science events around the state
- To tour science events around the world.
What are we going to do?
- Identification of problems & their Scientific solutions
- Experiments and Activities including bridge building, water rockets, mouse car racer, hover craft, eco house, air car and model aeroplanes
- Visits to Industry & Universities
- QMEA Visits
- Talks from Scientists
- Challenges or Competitions
- Award Schemes
Club members usually meet on Tuesdays, 3:05-4:35pm
There are no external trips planned as yet.
Please contact the coordinator, Mr Rudi Ghidella, for more information.