Since it's foundation in 1931, Downlands has been blessed to have many wonderful facilities available to students, all of which are vital to a Downlander's learning experience.
Should you choose to contribute a Capital project, you will help preserve these areas for future generations. Downlands can provide ongoing promotion of you/your business with naming rights, ongoing promotion through the College website, Facebook and flyers reaching thousands of Past Students and current families.
Current Capital Projects include:
- Establishment of Years 5 and 6 Primary School Learning Area in Mooney Wing (click here to view draft floorplan);
- Cuskelly Library refurbishment and extension (click here to view floorplan) (click here to view draft floorplan);
- Upgrade of the terraces on Main Oval;
- Downlands College Masterplan (click here to view); and
- Other small projects as required.
All such donations made to the Downlands Foundation are tax deductible.
To speak further about how you can contribute to Capital Projects at Downlands, contact Mrs Melanie Cavanough, Alumni & Community Relations Officer on 07469 09500 or email@example.com